Plaque remembering Peter Davies placed on Withington’s village green

posted 14 May 2011, 09:23 by Nick Maton-Williams   [ updated 13 Jun 2011, 05:41 by Bernie Jones ]
A memorial plaque in memory of Peter Davies, former Chairman of Withington Parish Council, has been placed by the seasonal pond on Withington’s village green. 
The plaque reads “Peter Davies (1938-2010). Through his vision, enthusiasm and energy we have a village green”.
The plaque was officially unveiled by Shirley Davies at the Village Funday on Sunday May 22nd 2011.
Comments